47ink are looking for an efficient business development manager to play a key role in helping the company’s ambitious growth plans.
We have historically won most of our work through word of mouth. Maintaining the high quality of our work has always been our primary focus and we are now looking to create a small but powerful business development team.
Your role will be to build a plan with the MD, develop a pipeline of prospects, identify appropriate tactics, hold initial meetings to qualify interest, develop the opportunity, facilitate the sales journey and negotiate and close.
Strong communication skills and the ability to network with senior management personnel and nurture these relationships will be critically important. You will have the skills and aptitude to work on long-term, complex business wins.
You will be supported by a high-quality & experienced team to help create any relevant assets required.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of 47ink’s capabilities
- Develop your own plan for identifying prospective clients and appropriate outreach tactics
- Consult and craft solutions (with 47ink team) to match your customer’s needs
- Develop a balanced pipeline of opportunities to achieve your quarterly and annual target
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including initial meetings, interest development, negotiation and contract finalisation
We have a fairly relaxed working environment and we believe in an open and collaborative approach wherever possible.
- Must be a team player and work collaboratively with colleagues
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time
- Must be able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Ambitious, eager to develop own skills and take on more responsibility
- Salary will be very competitive and is negotiable based on experience.
Please send your CV & a cover letter to [email protected]